'Fancy Girl' Fuggler
- Limited Edition of 2
- Designed and Signed by Stephanie Ortiz of nlovewithreborns2011
- The accessories are permenantly set on the Fuggler.
- Fuggler is 10 inches tall (including the ears)
- Fuggler comes with original Certificate of Authenticity
- In this edition of 2, 1 fuggler has a pink bow and the other fuggler has a purple one.
- The one with the purple bow is the one in this listing.
- The other fuggler looks just like this one, except that the purple in the bow is pink instead.
- You will get one or the other.
All proceeds will go towards funding our wrongful lawsuit with Bountiful Baby. They sued us for publicly stating that their doll business is an alleged Kingston owned business. The Kingstons are a polygamous and organized crime group based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. You can look up the information yourself. Everything I stated is public knowledge. Anyway, we learned about this alleged association by watching the Lifetime television series "Escaping Polygamy." Sharing this very public information with our fellow doll artists and doll collectors (via social media) landed us in this WRONGFUL LAWSUIT. They want to silence us and not let everyone know the truth!
We are doing all we can to raise money for legal expenses.
We will not be sued or silenced for doing absolutely nothing wrong.
Nevin, owner of the doll company, is allegedly numbered man #79. This number makes him imperative in the cult. Not everyone just any one gets a number in the Kingston Clan.
If you would like to learn more about this, I invite you to vist my home page and read our story.
Thank you very much for your love and support ❤️